Support Forums

Full Version: I can't do it anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't live my life the way I am. I'm a horrible piece of crap with absolutely zero redeeming qualities, and I have no reason to live. Every girl I've ever liked has hated me, all of my friends have turned on me for one reason or another, and no one gives a crap about me. If I died, not a single person would care. I can't do this anymore.
Jonathan. You are not a horrible human being. We all make mistakes and I can tell you now, even though I've not met you I can assure you I care.

Please don't do anything stupid and if you'd like to talk to me about it we can Skype or PM? Give me a PM and we'l discuss more. I promise you your life is worth living.
The love of my freaking life hates my guts. She thinks I'm nothing. Just like everyone else does. They all think of me as some worthless piece of crap. They are probably right. I deserve to die.
I'm here for you if you need help, just send me a private message.
I was getting better progressively, but then I saw my love again. I've been in love with her for years, and i may only be 16, but I want to marry her. She is the most amazing person I've ever met, and she is the one person that I don't want to live without. I know I probably sound stupid, but I don't care. She is the love of my life, and without her, I can't survive.
Hi Jonathan, do you have a Skype account?
(05-21-2014, 07:00 AM)Callum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jonathan, do you have a Skype account?

Yeah.
(05-21-2014, 09:48 AM)Jonathan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2014, 07:00 AM)Callum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jonathan, do you have a Skype account?

Yeah.

If you'd be kind enough to read your PM's and maybe we could discuss this more in private. You are obviously very upset.