Support Forums

Full Version: Lack of hackforums causing me depression.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know the lack of Hackforums is actually causing me to be depressed I know that sounds really over the top but it's true I hate being away from there and not being able to join in with the rest of the community.

I have tried countless of times to come back to Hackforums but yet I get banned again & again and I'm just not sure what to do anymore I've sent emails through "Contact form and yet I get nothing back from that either.

I feel like I'm being ignored because a staff member doesn't like me ( Maybe that's just how I'm seeing things ) I don't think it's fair and I just want to be able to come back.

What can I do to prove I'm sorry and to get back in Hackforums?

Such a low quality post I know and it's not the right place to be putting this but I just need help or a answer.

I cannot explain how sorry I am for what I had done in the past... that's all in the past and none of that should be brought up.
You are showing signs of addiction. Don't panic! This is normal! Sorry about no response yet, I'm surprised someone hasn't responded.

If you still require support please PM me.