Support Forums

Full Version: Spending More Time With Girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so a month ago today I asked out a girl I like for a while and she said yes it turns out she liked me too. Afterwards we rarely saw each other because sometimes she would be in the library or with friends. I decided to try not to be clingy so I let her hang out with her friends. Anyway today was the mark of 1 month ago when we began dating. My friends decided to stalk us we went somewhere else and they followed us. We spent most of our time trying to be alone and we barley ad time together. I really like this girl and I don't know how we can have time to ourselves.
(02-19-2014, 05:55 PM)epicolizard Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so a month ago today I asked out a girl I like for a while and she said yes it turns out she liked me too. Afterwards we rarely saw each other because sometimes she would be in the library or with friends. I decided to try not to be clingy so I let her hang out with her friends. Anyway today was the mark of 1 month ago when we began dating. My friends decided to stalk us we went somewhere else and they followed us. We spent most of our time trying to be alone and we barley ad time together. I really like this girl and I don't know how we can have time to ourselves.

Both of you need to tell your friends to give you some time alone. Also you should hang out outside of school. Do you mind if I ask what grade you are in?
(02-19-2014, 10:55 PM)FeaturedBmx Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2014, 05:55 PM)epicolizard Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so a month ago today I asked out a girl I like for a while and she said yes it turns out she liked me too. Afterwards we rarely saw each other because sometimes she would be in the library or with friends. I decided to try not to be clingy so I let her hang out with her friends. Anyway today was the mark of 1 month ago when we began dating. My friends decided to stalk us we went somewhere else and they followed us. We spent most of our time trying to be alone and we barley ad time together. I really like this girl and I don't know how we can have time to ourselves.

Both of you need to tell your friends to give you some time alone. Also you should hang out outside of school. Do you mind if I ask what grade you are in?
We're in 6th but I was held back so I'm 13. Our parents allow it and we're pretty respectful of each other, us it doesn't help our friends keep telling me to kiss her or people walking by us doing a air heart around us. Wacko
(02-20-2014, 07:05 PM)epicolizard Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2014, 10:55 PM)FeaturedBmx Wrote: [ -> ]

We're in 6th but I was held back so I'm 13. Our parents allow it and we're pretty respectful of each other, us it doesn't help our friends keep telling me to kiss her or people walking by us doing a air heart around us. Wacko

That is just how it is in your grade level man. Once they kids around you mature a bit you won't have to worry.
It's just the grade you're in. In 6th grade it's hard to hang out outside of school without your friends around.
Give them some time. It's been a month and your fellows are pretty excited about you two. They will get bored after a while and leave you alone.