Support Forums

Full Version: Earn Free Amazon Rewards Doing Surveys and Offers (Review)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

killerseed

Points2shop Review. (16/02/2014) by Anthony Ratcliffe ~ (points2shop active user)

Hello!
I wanted to take the time to tell you a little about the site that I have been participating in lately. The name of the site is points2shop. This isn't a 'Get Free Things' site. In fact, nothing in life is free. However, this is a site that you can use to EARN things that you would otherwise have to pay for.
I know, you're probably thinking 'How is that possible!' well, it's possible because advertisers place their links on the points2shop website. Then members like myself,go and complete the offers that we are interested in. When I do an offer, points2shop gets paid for bringing me to that advertisers website. When points2shop gets paid, they give me a portion of that payment so that I can then get things from Amazon

REVIEW.

How Does it Work?
The entire thing is very simple and doesn't require you to spend a dime. The site also doesn't need to you to divulge any credit card information, which is a sign that you can feel secure about the site and its practices.
Points2Shop is also completely free. This holds true in all cases except when you opt to complete PAID offers. These offers have their own section on the website named "Paid offers", which leaves no room for confusing them with free offers.
On registering with Points2Shop, you also earn automatically a membership of Cashle. This is a partner website of Points2Shop with the difference being that it pays you in cash rather than the points system favored by Points2Shop.

Earning Points
Every point that Points2Shop awards you is worth 1 cent on Amazon.com. Now, this might seem like small change to many but in real life, this helps you greatly to accumulate points in a quick manner as a single offer can be completed in around 30 seconds while earning you an average of 40 points.
That apart, you are also rewarded 250 points (amounting to $2.50) for simply signing-up and confirming your account via email.
This might not make you rich overnight or even enable you to win prizes instantly but with constant efforts, you can expect to earn the income you desire!
Here are some ways to earn points:

Offers
You can earn points by completing "offers". This includes clicking links, surveys, and even viewing advertisements. I honestly do think these are easy ways to earn a lot of points. If you are gunning for some costly items, do not look beyond this method. Most offers with the site are free. However, there also exist some trial/paid offers as well as shopping offers. Both are excellent ways to get hold of deals for some of your online buys!

Games
This, according to me, ranks as the second best and most fun way of earning points with Points2Shop. You can earn points by playing video games. How this works? Well, all you need to do is bet your points in a game against another member. The winner grabs the pot. This is a great option to earn a large amount of points for those good at playing and winning video games. Personally speaking, completing offers fetches me points at the fastest rate. And yes, I'm not good at playing video games.

Referrals
By far the most difficult way to earn points, referral means you gain points by convincing some of your friends and family into joining Points2Shop. You will earn 50 points every time you bring in a new member to the site.

Weekly Lottery
Lotteries are by nature earning opportunities that carry no guarantee whatsoever. However, take note that the jackpot goes up by $10 every week, which means the eventual winner stands to pocket more than $100. A lottery ticket is also free with all participants having an equal chance of winning the pot.

Monthly Contests
Points2Shop also conducts contests that carry maximum cash prizes of $15. Every member of the site can stake his/her claim to be included in the contests held on a monthly basis by either earning big through offers or referring a lot of people.
The Honor Levels
This is yet another avenue to earn points. You can earn points by graduating through different honor levels. To do so, you need to accomplish certain tasks. For instance, you need to buy an item to help verify your postal address, which eventually elevates you to the bronze level.
Bronze is also the lowest level while Legend is the highest. Every time you graduate to a higher level, you are awarded bonus as well as merit points. Also, offers that were previously locked get unlocked as you advance.
I should also mention that the site has apps for both Android and Apple devices. These apps basically allow you to do the same things on your mobile or other handheld devices, plus you may find some exclusive earning opportunities that are not available on their web portal.

Redeeming Your Points
You are able to exchange your points in return for prizes from Amazon. Starting off, you need to select the item you intend to buy. Having found the said product in Amazon, you are now required to search for it on Points2Shop.
You can place an order once you find the product in Points2Shop and from there on, the site will order the product on your behalf.
The payment for the said product is paid in full by the site in exchange for your accumulated points.
However, beware that you are not allowed to convert your points into cash. If it's cash that you desire, head over to Cashle. The only catch here is that you cannot complete the same offer twice, i.e. once on Cashle and once on Points2Shop.
You are paid in cash via Alertpay, PayPal, E-Gold, Liberty Reserve and some other online payment mechanisms. You can view the complete list of payment methods, fees and minimums in the site's "Withdraw Earnings" section.
If you need to know more information you can check their forums where members post the things that they have received for earning points on the points2shop website here >>>>>>
http://tiny.cc/points2shop_Rewards
Thank you for taking the time to read this information and I hope to see you earning points soon!" Anthony Ratcliffe.