Support Forums

Full Version: ...I need help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm not going to make it very long unless needed to be elaborated upon, but a girl dumped me, twice. She messed with me the first time, cheated on me, and then we stopped after a year. 6 months later, she says she is a different person, wants to try again. Against my good judgment, I did so, and we started a long distance relationship. I saw her probably 3 times out of 2 months. We had multiple fights, mainly about her lamenting over her former lover and flirting heavily with her co-workers. She tells me I need to trust her, so I try very hard, and do. This last Friday, she comes over, we have sex, and she spends the night. She's distant the next day, eventually she just tells me that the sexual chemistry wasn't there anymore (something that was never a problem before), she's not romantically in love with me like she thought she was...

I'm... gone. So gone. My self confidence I feel like will never come back. I feel like she ended it all because of the sex, and... she basically used me, AGAIN, as an emotional rag doll. I've thrown up I'm so sad, I just really, really need some support, and any advice, I mean I've heard a lot of advice, but it's just hard, I was already self conscious as it was, and now I just feel like I'll NEVER get that back. I'm so depressed please, anyone, please give me some new insight.
That's the problem we as men all face, when we're with a partner for a long time you begin to grow a band of trust which grows and grows but when it's broken most men find it hard to trust them again, then you get other men who will just agree and go with the flow because they truly love them.

Long distance relationships very rarely work unless you're constantly speaking to each other over Skype/Phone Calls/MSN and what not, other than that it's a very limited choice of relationship.

How old are you exactly? We all have bad relationships but that shouldn't stop us from meeting that special somebody who we'll share the rest of our lives with. You can't let one girl ruin the rest of your life, I know I'm being blunt but it's the truth. I can see that you loved her dearly and she dropped you on your face at your weakest point but that's no reason to doubt yourself, he who has loved can always love again. Remember that.