Support Forums

Full Version: Highschool ruined me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in college now and I was just going through some of my old posts and I noticed how much more motivated to better myself I used to be and how cheerful I was.

I feel like since I wasn't really liked in highschool and picked on it kind of ruined me as a person. I'm planning on just trying to be like that again or something but can anyone relate to this?
I'm still in highschool man. Also glad to see someone online lol
For me it was sorta opposite.

In middle school, our school was really shitty it was a private school that closed down on the year I graduated due to no students.

We have one grade 8 class with like 25 kids in it. I wasn't the popular one.

But when I came into high school, I felt like I grew a pair and wasn't shy or anti social like I used to be.

Hopefully it'll be the same for you.

Good luck.
High school is just that, high school. People such as yourself tend to forget one very important thing; HIGHSCHOOL IS NOT LIFE, it's a phase of your life, one most go through. But as you come out the other side you grow and mature. You may have been picked on back then, but who cares? That was then and this is now. Don't let high school get you down bud, remember that highs cool is filled with immature teenagers who don't exactly know what they're doing. Most people in high school are still trying to find themselves or fit in, who cares what happened years ago? You're in college now! That's awesome! Keep it up and don't ever let the past define you.
It isn't the time or location that affects us... We perceive to be affected by timrs and places when in reality we ate going through phases in our life in which we shine at different stages...in hugh school i was THE go to guy for anything known to man i was a serious player ...now at 29 i find that i still play with wpmen just add much but i no longer desire to be recognized in any capacity at all. The earlier times in life lije high school we choose to ignore the finer things in life...like how will i provide for myself or what happens if i smack her ass... We are more careless in youth to repercussions on a grown up world...once you come to understand consequences your life will always change
I'm in high school now and the only bad part is having to get up really early and picking a college. I've never really been picked on because I've been doing MMA since I was 8. If anyone fudged with me I beat the crap out of them.
You just need to move on and try get a better out look on life. Find some new hobbies and maybe make some new friends?