Support Forums

Full Version: Regret/sadness/disbeleif
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well here goes this is completely new to me and sort of a last resort, also im not too sure if its the right place to share this but ive sat here for the last few hours looking round.
Im a 29 yr old man and have had abit of a turmoil over the last few years an if im honest the page wont fit it on but the factors are simply the mother of my children passed away 2 years ago we had an up n down relationship and on and off for 7 years it was a very difficult and sad time and since ive been raising my 2 children, i became friendly with a girl and starting going out and after about 8 mnths i found out she was cheating on me with her ex and it hurt me quite bad, not long after i was talking to a girl i had known for many years but never really spoke anyway it became serious very quick and i was madly in love with her and she said same to me she was fantastic with my kids and we spent all are time together it was really good, we had both been thru bad relationships and were both still hurt although we wouldnt admit it too each other, this cause silly arguments that came from nothing but we wer both to in love to face are underlying pasts. This no brings me on to the major factor after a night out we ended up having an argument which led to me loosing my senses and i hit my girlfriend and as a result got arrested and got remanded straight too prison luckily the injuries wernt as serious as 1st thought although it doesnt excuse the fact of what i done but i got released after 4mnths, the time in prison was horrendous and i was distraught at what had happened and also both are family's started arguing which got very serious and hurtful, in the time i was in prison i was in contact with my girlfriend and poured my heart out too how ashamed and sorry i was and she forgave me and we continued to talk and discuss a future and we both dealt with are other problems and said we would see what the future holds. Ive been out of prison a couple of days and we arnt allowed to see each other due to a court order and we are both still very much in love with each other also are family are completely against any possibility of us getting back together and se are both suffering, and im sat here lost and swamped with guilt i cant seem to get past what i have done even tho she is telling me to forgive myself, im beating myself up and feel like i dont belong anywer anymore, im a proud person and never imagined i could hit a women and its really affected me i know i wont ever do it again but i know i will carry the burden of it around with me, and the fact we wana make a fresh start and are family wont allow it and we dont want anybody else to get hurt. Im really sorry to even have people read this but would greatly appreciate any help thanks
Hi, this is an old topic.
Do you still require help? If so - please PM me.