Support Forums

Full Version: my girlfriend left me, I might not have a
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a writer, a guitarist and a creative thinker. I think about life and people all of the time and never cry out for attention. This, to me, is my opportunity to talk about myself for once without worrying what other people will think of me.

I'm so not used to talking about myself though, that I'm not going to go on just yet. I'll just be thankful for a moment that this forum exists, and that I've had the courage to post on such a forum.

Thank you.

I'm so frustrated because I had to delete much of my message because this forum thought it was spam. I cant even explain what I was thinking about for fear that this message, too, would not be able to be posted.
(08-02-2013, 07:34 PM)catmario Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a writer, a guitarist and a creative thinker. I think about life and people all of the time and never cry out for attention. This, to me, is my opportunity to talk about myself for once without worrying what other people will think of me.

I'm so not used to talking about myself though, that I'm not going to go on just yet. I'll just be thankful for a moment that this forum exists, and that I've had the courage to post on such a forum.

Thank you.

I'm so frustrated because I had to delete much of my message because this forum thought it was spam. I cant even explain what I was thinking about for fear that this message, too, would not be able to be posted.

The reason staff thought it was spam is because you signed up on a forum that was created fr the purpose of seeking advice and support with your daily life issues. Yet you chose not to do this and instead thank the forum for existing lol. I love it too, but feel free to tell us what's up so we can help.