Support Forums

Full Version: SHE felt i was in danger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well guys i'm in love with this girl she's torn between me and another guy....hes a marine and i'm just a firefighter. Well anyway i usualy txt her when we have calls to tell her i love her blah blah blah. Well this time in particular i cheated death i fell through a floor my brother luckily caught me before i made the plunge. Well when i got to my phone i txt'd her and she asked if i was okay i said yes she said somthing was wrong i could feel it something happened to you so i told her. Its weird is it normal for a girl to have this kind of connection to you? IS it ment to be idk.

opinions please

in the fire service you refer to everyone as your brother
First of all, never refer to yourself as "Just a fire fighter.." you guys are everyday hero's just like Marines. It sounds as if you guys are just in sync and she can read your voice well. It's possible it's meant to be, very possible.

Please continue your service to your community.
Just wanted to bump this to get some more feedback
This type of synchronicity is very common among individuals who have shared much emotional and mental energy together. It is the same concept as learning to gauge the dimensions of a shot before shooting in basketball. It is an acquired ability over long periods of time in learning the intricacies of the sport, as well with learning the intricacies of a person.

As pertains to the fact of you guys being "meant" to be together; it can only be determined in the realms of speculation.
(08-09-2013, 09:54 PM)Canoris Wrote: [ -> ]This type of synchronicity is very common among individuals who have shared much emotional and mental energy together. It is the same concept as learning to gauge the dimensions of a shot before shooting in basketball. It is an acquired ability over long periods of time in learning the intricacies of the sport, as well with learning the intricacies of a person.

As pertains to the fact of you guys being "meant" to be together; it can only be determined in the realms of speculation.

Thats a very good and interesting answer.