Support Forums

Full Version: [VERY EASY] Make 40$ a day with this new method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. Today, I am going to show you how to earn easy 1$ per invited person and you can also earn cash by watching videos, completing offers etc on your mobile phone. Yes, you need an iOS or Android device for this and NO, this is not Fancy.com, apptralers, junowallet, freemyapps, tapbooty or any other popular app.

The good thing about this is that you can cashout via PayPal. Ok, so follow these steps below to proceed:

1. Go to is.gd/mobilerewards [I shortened it cause the link was too long] and sign up

(I almost forgot this: when typing in your email address, make sure you don't have the caps lock on, make all the letters little or else you will have problems logging into your account)

2. Now download their app and start earning money by whether inviting friends ( you get 1$ and the invited person just have to complete one offer for you to get that dollar, it can be watching a 30 seconds video (: < That simple is it!

The minimum payout is 10$ which will be really easy to get. I have been many times and one payment proof is below

Payment proof: http://imgur.com/v53ojQ3.jpg

Thank you for reading and have a nice day earning cash!
i will try this, thanks a bunch mate
is it trustable

How It Works
It's easy to start making money on your mobile!
Simply go to the app store and search for "Mobile Rewards". Download the Mobile Rewards App (Android version is coming soon!) and then register for an account on your phone, or click here to create your account online.
Once you are logged in to the app, you'll see tabs at the bottom of your phone for OFFERS, TASKS and VIDEOS – choose one and scroll through the great free offers and tasks to complete. These include:
watching videos
opening accounts
clicking on links
making enquiries
joining groups or websites
completing surveys
making purchases
downloading software
and much more!
Each time you complete an OFFER or watch a VIDEO – you get credits towards your cash out. If you complete the TASKS, you get facebook credits. Lots of offers are worth 20-50 credits, others are worth 200-500 credits, some are even worth 750 credits!
Once you reach 1,000 credits you can request a cash out via paypal – and you'll have the money within 3 working days!
can you give me step by step process
i not understand