Support Forums

Full Version: I Need To Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live with my aunt and have been living with my aunt for 7 years now.I really don't like my aunt she is so bitter and rude. she doesn't tell the rest of the stories that happen. She bought me 3 shorts for the summer this year and it came up to 90 dollars so she got mad about it and I said that she doesn"t have to buy it and she said I will buy it. she is evil and rude and say I'm disrespectful I really need to leave this place and by the way I'm 16

Plus I'm not disrespectful at all she keep me in this house like I'm a prisoner. I can't go out and do things. I'm just sick and tired of her. people say she rescued me but she didn"t rescue me they lady just wanted a servant
you better weigh your options very well if she pays for your school Just hang in there concentrate on developing yourself and once you turn 18 try to get a Job and move out
If you leave, you will have no shorts to wear. Nothing!
You will need to hang in there a bit longer bud, don't worry though.. you'll be out soon and living life to the fullest.