Support Forums

Full Version: what do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is one of the hardest things that i have admitted, but i'll give it a shot. I honestly dont know what it feels like to be loved. When i believe i am starting to feel it, some how something happens to change it. usually a family member driving my gf and i apart. i also had 2 gfs and i am only 25. whats wrong with me?
I probably have no good opinion since I'm only 16, but I'll give this a shot.

It's not completely abnormal to not know how it feels to be loved. As life goes on most compassionate love between two people tend to come and go quickly. If you feel like you've started to feel like you're loved, then you just need to distance the source of your love from whatever it is takes you away. I'm not saying abandon your family, just limit their interaction with your GF.

There's nothing wrong with you. You're only 25 so you don't need to have a perfect loving relationship yet. You just need to find someone that loves you and foster that love. Nothing's wrong with taking a chance and doing whatever you can for both yourself and someone that loves you.

And you'll know when it's love. You can tell because love feels like you have an unbreakable trust with someone and can confide your secrets with that person. It may not necessarily be unbreakable, but you'll believe it is for as long as you can. Just don't think something is wrong with you.
you are not alone i have also never experienced "love" i have a girlfriend but i guess we are just two people with the same characteristics I guess its Just overrated and all it entails is tolerating somebody for Mutual benefits