Support Forums

Full Version: .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
n/a. n/a. n/a. n/a. n/a. n/a. n/a. n/a.
Yes Ive read your whole post, no tldr.

That is good that you have gotten her out of harming herself with needles. It is not at all healthy to do something like that. I couldnt even fathom what I would do if I heard of my friends doing it. I would tell you that worrying is only going to hurt yourself but theres nothing I can say there because you cant help it, and thats completely understandable. Just make sure she doesnt do that anymore, and possibly help her with any problems that may have caused it.

Anyways, you mentioned that Q liked to draw to earn fame. While its not the best thing that that is the reason that she is drawing, an obsession cant hurt. To relate, I have an obsessive personality over things, and I can go in phases. I like to play or do one thing and be the best at it for a while, then move to another, and keep going. Its just a release, or an outlet, something to enjoy over the internet. Though, if ts at the point where its a problem for her and it was actually hurting her, then its understandable.

From what I could tell it seems as if B was a better friend to Q, maybe because they have known each other longer, maybe other circumstances, etc. Dont take what she said personally, I could think in my head scenarios where if I had to keep one friend over the other I would choose one, but I need them both as friends both the same. She, possibly and from what I could see, plays more with B on games because they do different things maybe? Perhaps its a different kind of gameplay. Maybe you got to her at a bad time. After playing one game for a few hours, I sometimes would have friends who want me to get on and play another but Im just worn out.

Maybe you could become friends with B too? So you dont end up resenting B in the future. Everyone being friends with one another can help your relationship with Q, and you would gain another friend. Just a suggestion from what Ive read, but I understand if you cannot do so. Try not to force it Smile
MusicHex,

in all honesty...speaking of obsessions, it seems that you might have something of an obsession with Q, and too much is riding on her opinion of you. why would a "what would you rather do" game climax at a competition between you and B? is this topic the object of your obsession?

also, you will find in time, that there is nothing you can do to help a person. people in most cases have to learn for themselves. if they're not in the same mind set or motivation as you are, any advice you give them will fall on deaf ears. try to think of a situation where you've learned from your mistakes and then someone says to you "i told you so!" You'll probably be feeling like...so what if you told me so, i wasn't in a place to make that change at that time, and you don't understand me at all!

i would focus on yourself, and be happy with what you have. your intelligence, your good looks, talent, what have you. the more you develop as an individual, the happier you will be. if you're a good, intelligent person, which i can tell that you are, then no outside forces should have that kind of power over you...to make you feel worthless and overshadowed. what do the actions and preferences of other people outside of you have to do with your worth? nothing.