Support Forums

Full Version: Dont know how to get past this..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, I was seeing this guy - I had only really had anything serious with 1 other guy before for 5 years, who cheated and emotionally abused me alot this was ofcourse very aparent to my best friend and flat mate. It was a pretty big deal that for the first time (in nearly 2 years) I was finally starting to like someone again and let them in. I left the country for 2 weeks and came back to be told my best friend and the guy had decided they really liked each other and were now seeing each other. Obviously I was pretty crushed, the sense of betrayal was nothing I have ever felt before. She even told me that the night me and this guy first hooked up - he told her that he wanted to be with her, and she continued to allow him to go with me! i felt so used!! But I genuinely loved this chick (my best friend) and didnt want to let a guy get in the middle of that. So i gave them my blessing, with her telling me she wouldnt have him around the house for awhile... within 2 days he was there drinking outside with her and then sleeping in her room - after sleeping in my room for months. I even let that go. Then the next day, I get a text message, not even the common decency of face to face but a text message from my supposedly best friend that I have to move out of our house - "that she thinks it would be better for everyone". Not only that but her friend then started messaging me having a go at me. Then the guy all in the mix removed me off facebook, i know that sounds petty and I shouldnt even care but it all makes me feel like I have done something wrong? I am so confused. I have never felt so shat on by people I genuinely really cared about in my life. Its been a few weeks now and I still feel heart broken over it all. My old friend still wants to be friends, and I do miss her, but i dont know how we would ever possibly get past this. This is all starting to really screw with me head =( where did i go wrong!?