Support Forums

Full Version: Look Here!! Add 50+HP for FREE to your vehicle.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html

This is the best tutorial i have ever seen. CHECK IT OUT!!
You honda guys will love this one.
(11-10-2009, 06:12 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/mycoffeecan/page1.html

This is the best tutorial i have ever seen. CHECK IT OUT!!
You honda guys will love this one.

Haha, I got a good laugh from this thread & ofcourse using red will automatically give you extra horse power everyone should know this haha,But on a serious note if this can affect the back-pressure of your exhaust system & improve it's flow yes I guess you can make power gains from something like this. Haha a red "R" now this is funny

B@nNeD
(11-12-2009, 07:19 AM)B@nNeD Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I got a good laugh from this thread & ofcourse using red will automatically give you extra horse power everyone should know this haha,But on a serious note if this can affect the back-pressure of your exhaust system & improve it's flow yes I guess you can make power gains from something like this. Haha a red "R" now this is funny

B@nNeD
lol, i just though it was pretty funny. I also loved the "red R" lol
I saw some kid at my school (drives a Rice burner) he did this ...
It really isn't that expensive to just buy a better exhaust tip... I did for my neon haha
(11-19-2009, 04:20 PM)broken_machine Wrote: [ -> ]I saw some kid at my school (drives a Rice burner) he did this ...
It really isn't that expensive to just buy a better exhaust tip... I did for my neon haha

Well, a good tip is a couple hundred dollars. And someone should punch that kid in the face lol
Yep I'd pull that coffee tin exhaust tip off & use it to beat him down with it just for an extra laugh haha. Damn some of the crap some people will beleive these days makes me laugh. There's some people in this world who are beyond help & just need to be ignored for the greater good of mankind.

B@nNeD
(11-24-2009, 05:38 AM)B@nNeD Wrote: [ -> ]Yep I'd pull that coffee tin exhaust tip off & use it to beat him down with it just for an extra laugh haha. Damn some of the crap some people will beleive these days makes me laugh. There's some people in this world who are beyond help & just need to be ignored for the greater good of mankind.

B@nNeD

so true.. xD I just might take you up on that though but when I cam arrested I will let em know you told me to do it.. haha jk jk
Lol is what we do around here when people decide to pull the hoods off there little tuners. We sneak over when theyr parked and not in the car. And switch all the spark plug wires around. Then waut till they come out lol. Usually after they find out what happened they put the hood back on...
Haha thanks guys, Now if you ever follow my advice you may well spend tha night in a police holding cell. But rest assurred your actions have been that of a real man take pride in this regardless of your actions & rest assured you have acted as a real man & any true man will see this.
Shine on my Brothers & stand tall

B@nNeD
lol your great B@nNeD. You have to be my favorite member. How old are you?
Pages: 1 2 3