Support Forums

Full Version: Contemplating Suicide.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My life has been pretty good, and bad. I've been in trouble with doing drugs with my parents a lot lately, but have been clean for 8 months. That's just part of my problem.

I'm 16 years old, and maybe a year or two ago my cousin and I were "curious" and we would do things like dare each other to take our clothes off and what not. Well, as time went on it lead to more of a touchy relationship... We only groped a few times, but a couple of months ago she was laying in bed, and I walked in and laid down by her. She was awake and we talked for a while, then out of fun I just took her phone as a joke. She rolled over on top of me to get her phone, and sat there for a second. I took this as a hint, so when she got off of me I put my hand under her pants. She quickly grabbed my hand, so I sat there for a second, then she started digging her nails into my skin. Confused I sat there for about 4 or 5 seconds, then took my hand back. Then she got up and left...

I apologized to her, and told her it would never happen again, but recently she told her mom what happened, and confronted my mom about it. Now everyone is angry with me, and my parents don't trust me with any girl, because I "sexually assaulted" my cousin... I honestly thought she was leading me on.

Now I just don't know what to do. My life is pretty shitty. I don't do all that great in school, I have a lot of friends, but have a drug problem, and now this.

What should I do? This morning I had my car running in the garage with the door closed, and it had a pretty good amount of CO in it. I decided to turn the car off and browse around instead of offing myself...
You have a bunch of friends, so obviously people do care about you, you've just made some mistakes. It's not the end of the world, you just have to learn from those mistakes and move on in life.
Well it's good that you have stopped the drug issue & your cousin did send mixed signals and the fact that you got blamed I don't agree with but you can't change what they think but you can just let that go, but don't kill yourself it all gets better at some point.

Just message me if you need to talk to someone or add me on skype: Mehzy_HF
Say something like (I'm from support forums and I need can we talk?) So I don't deny your request.
Man, just keep your head up, keep doing you, and if you're religious..try to pray about it.

Always works for me and don't ever, ever, ever commit suicide.