Support Forums

Full Version: Hear YOUR advice!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay,

Umm when I was 13 or 15 years old I got my first myspace account. My cousin made one for me and I thought it was cool because (at that time) everyone had one.
Soo, my cousin made my page but I didn't have a photo. So, she stole a photo that basically wasn't mines and used it for my myspace page. Being very young and stupid I went along with it not knowing the consequences of it all.
Anyways, So we changed the name because I didn't want anyone to know it was me or her and it was kind of fun. A lot of guys started noticing the page and I liked the attention BUT my cousin took over the page and I had no access to it. Being so young I felt really bad for lieing to all those guys who thought the girl they were talking to was really someone else. AND for the poor innocent girl who would be disgusted and shocked that a stranger like me and my cousin would steal her photos.
At that time I didn't think of who I hurt or what kind of distress that I and my cousin caused. I felt bad because I was talking to this particular guy and he was SUCH a great guy but he didn't know the real me! so I broke it off with him he was heart broken and I couldn't handle all of this fakeness! It just wasn't me! So, I ended all of that BS That my cousin and I started. Short story short my cousin being such a B***h straight changed the name to the fake myspace page behind my back! I had to find it out when I researched my name!!-__- Sooo, now I'm terrified of what will happen to me! I don't want no one hating me or being criticized for something that my cousin and I did years and years ago! Thats why I've been looking through ways to hack this DAMN myspace page and end this! Now its one of MY biggest fear! For anyone to find out of something I did years and years ago! I'm afraid of what they'll think of me or how will they react or treat me! Will they look at me differently! AND that girl who doesn't KNOW! I just want to get rid of that page before anything will go too FAR for me to handle!! I AM SOO ASHAMED OF MYSELF -____- I'm just over stressing over this situation I've been thinking of committing suicide so that if something were to happend that I won't be alive to face this fear of mines!!!