Support Forums

Full Version: I screwed up. How can I fix it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so I'm in grade 9 and I've never had a girlfriend before. I'm kinda shy around new people but not people I know.

So there is this girl that I saw on the first day of school, and she is really cute. Me and here are in the same link group together (link group is a group of freshmen with two grade 12s to teach us a few things). But I never really talked to her then.

So yesterday, I was gonna message her on Facebook but Facebook just brought up her phone number for me to text.

So I texted her and said hi and stuff and she recognised me from link group. So we texted for a bit and then she had to go.

I texted her again about 5 hours after she had to go and she hasn't responded even though she's posting stuff on Facebook.

Does this mean she doesn't want to talk to me?

I should have talked to her IRL for the first time but like I said I'm kinda shy and inexperienced with girls.

So, what do you recommend I do guys?
(01-16-2013, 01:22 PM)Jacoblab1 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so I'm in grade 9 and I've never had a girlfriend before. I'm kinda shy around new people but not people I know.

So there is this girl that I saw on the first day of school, and she is really cute. Me and here are in the same link group together (link group is a group of freshmen with two grade 12s to teach us a few things). But I never really talked to her then.

So yesterday, I was gonna message her on Facebook but Facebook just brought up her phone number for me to text.

So I texted her and said hi and stuff and she recognised me from link group. So we texted for a bit and then she had to go.

I texted her again about 5 hours after she had to go and she hasn't responded even though she's posting stuff on Facebook.

Does this mean she doesn't want to talk to me?

I should have talked to her IRL for the first time but like I said I'm kinda shy and inexperienced with girls.

So, what do you recommend I do guys?

Sorry for the late post.

Just try to talk to her in real life. Even though it is a lot more awkward than chatting over the phone or via text, it builds proper and strong relationships. Just casual walking and talking is great.

Hope this helped.