Support Forums

Full Version: My boyfriend can't sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My boyfriend has been trying to fix his sleep schedule for a few days now and for some reason, no matter what time he went to bed, whether it be 11 at night or 4 in the morning, he ALWAYS wakes up at 5 and then lays there for a few hours before he can fall back asleep. He won't see a doctor for a sleeping pill, is there anything else he can do to get his sleep schedule right? Thanks!
Sorry, apparently the first time I tried posting this the message got erased somehow and I didn't realize until just now
Is he drinking any drink with coffein in 2-4 hours before he go to bed?
(12-15-2012, 08:40 AM)L-Carnitine Wrote: [ -> ]Is he drinking any drink with coffein in 2-4 hours before he go to bed?

He usually only drinks water in that 2 hour period, maybe 3 or 4 hours yeah but when we're in the room at night he usually just drinks water...
It takes more than a few days to sort out your sleep pattern. It can take weeks, he just needs to stick at it.
Keep at it. Like lewis said, it can take weeks to fix you sleeping pattern. If all else fails I recommend taking some pills like Tylenol PM or something like that.
I would recommend drinking a small glass of juice before he goes to bed.
I think he is is some kind of sleeping disorder. Ask him to try some medications or research more on it.
Meditations helps in some cases.
As you are worried as a girl friend, tell him that you want him to have a good rest. May be he will understand and see a doctor.

Hope his sleep gets better. Smile
I had this during my finals. It might be something stressful in his life.
I'd say make him wake up early one morning, then he will be tired and ready for bed that night. Let him sleep alone to make sure it isn't you tossing and turning at night waking him up and see how he sleeps and how long he does.

You have to make yourself sleep and then the schedule will follow.
Pages: 1 2