Support Forums

Full Version: Something bottled up in me and want to know what others thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I'm in a situation right now in a LDR ( long distance relationship), and I don't know what to do next, Its frustrating and I haven't slept properly in weeks because of it, so hear me out and let me know what you think I should do.

I've been going out with this girl for almost 6 months now, we've skyped everyday when we can, watched movies online, and played games together. Since thats all we can really do in a LDR. The first time around we talked and we were having a great time, I'd always open up with questions, conversation starters, and she would do the same vice versa.

I was really head over heels for this girl and i actually confessed to her at the start but she rejected me because she was having problems with her ex, who she considers her bestfriend now. So I didn't take it as a rejection, I just talked to her regularly everyday when I can, and we started to build something beyond friendship, and it got serious and I asked her again, well this time i flew out and see her in person. At that time I took the risk of showing up and knowing i could be rejected if i asked her agian if she would like to be my girlfriend. Well she told me she's the type to not show her emotions, and Id have to handle being with her knowing she still loved her ex. I told her that her ex was the past and i was the present and I'd show her that my love for her is more then her ex could of given her. From that we started to be more closer. Weeks passed and I'd send her flowers and i'd buy her stuff she wanted.

Heres where I get frustrated and having a headache. Passed few week, we'd skype for hours but she wouldn't talk to me at all, she would just do her usual thing, and when i brought up something to talk about, she would get angry at me, and start breaking out and close her laptop on me, and wouldn't talk to me until I called her to apologize. The arguments and fight has been everyday, and I love this girl so much, I don't want to upset her. There would be times where she would show more interest in talking with her ex bf then me, and they would send videos to each other on facebook. Did i mention she wouldn't want to put it out there in public that we were in a relationship. Recently I just feel that when i'm here she wouldn't put an effort to talk to me, and when I'm not around, she doesn't bother to check up on me, until i send her a message saying where i am. Am I being a fool for this girl? What should i do?
Leave her. Seriously. A LDR will not work. You will be better off without her. Love will make you think otherwise but you will only get hurt if you stay with her. Sorry for the truth. You'll find another girl I promise.
Well I think she has you on the "hook" as some call it. They still love someone else, but just in case it doesn't work out with that certain someone (in this case her Ex Boyfriend) they've got you. The next best thing, or close to it. Chances are her ex is now with her, or she thinks she can finally get him back; so she has to take you out of the picture by stirring up an argument so chaotic neither of you will want to be in the relationship.
Wow this is serious. Serious in the case that this has happened to a lot of people and they have gone through depression for some weeks or a month when they couldn't handle. Even has happened to my own friends.

First things first, I have read all the things you have said and her behavior. Looks like she is still in love with her ex and wants to patch up with him. I know you are trying a lot hard to remove him from her memory but it might not be possible.
I think you have a lot of feelings for her but what I suggest you is to move on slowly if this continues because you are gonna hurt yourself a lot when the days passes by.

Hang out with other friends in real life. Make yourself busy. That's what you need to do. As well as, talk normally to her.

If I am correct, you say "I love you" and stuffs to her which I suggest you to stop if you don't get it back as well.

Pm me, I will try my best to help you bro. I can skype and personally talk to you if you want. Take care.