Support Forums

Full Version: Was I raped?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One night when I was 16 I was sleeping next to my bf at the time. I woke up to him inside of me. We had sex before but only a couple of times. I said no but not loud because my mother was in the next room and i didn't want her to know what was going on so there's a possibility that he didn't hear me. I tried to squeeze his arm and hands to signal to stop but i'm not sure if he understood what i was signaling. I was in so much pain and I didn't know what to do so I just laid there crying until he was done, but since i'm not sure if he heard me say no, I'm not sure if it counts as rape, I just really need to know, please help me
In my opinion, him not hearing wouldn't be an excuse this time because you were asleep.
Sleeping = unable to give consent. Therefore I'd say you were raped, and I'm sorry about that. Luckily it wasn't anything particularly violent, but you should be careful since apparently he doesn't know how painful it is for a woman to engage in intercourse without being properly "warmed up". AND, on top of not caring about you being sleep (can't wrap my head around that), he also did hear you saying no, then he's very dangerous.