Support Forums

Full Version: Hello, and thanks :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of months ago I made a thread:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=27147

Basically, there was a girl that my 17 year old self wanted to get involved with (and now it's starting!). We had just talked and danced at some high school dances before, and I didn't have her number at the time.

There's still a few problems, mainly that she's going to a different university than me which is 2 hours away for engineering, while I'm going to the one by where we live for business. Her parents + her also seem to have the "school is the most important thing in your life" attitude and I wasn't sure what she'd think about a possible boyfriend or if she even liked me much (she's very nerdy, but very cute and just amazing).

.... Nevertheless, I thought that if we were in a relationship when the moving away happens we could make it work out, and told myself to go for it since I'd hate myself if I never ended up pursuing anything with her.

---

Asked for her number after reading that first person's reply in my thread. Told her it was for a homework buddy thing, but she knew that it wasn't going to be just that heh.

By now, it was getting to the point where we'd text until we said good night to one another and then she'd wake up and start texting me (A "good morning Smile" and then we'd go on from there), so I decided to just go for it today.

She'd "totally be" into going to see a movie with just me and her. Yeye
Saw Skyfall already but I asked about the Hobbit and she said she'd love to, but she told me she didn't care what it was really and that she'd love to see whatever with me. Thumbsup

Haven't directly told her how I felt or her me, but I think we have an understanding here. Tongue

-----

So I guess I wait for the Hobbit to come out and go see it with her lol?

I'll be seeing her @ school on Monday either way (she's in my comp sci class), we're working in different groups for a project but I talk a bit with her after school usually.