Support Forums

Full Version: Ex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I get over my ex?

It's seriously bordering on obsession, I've turned down getting with other girls because I compare them to my ex and they always fall short. I've made out with some girl in a club and hated it. She was a solid 8/10 look's wise but I miss that funny tingly feeling that spreads from my stomach throughout my whole body when I kissed my ex. So it's not that I'm feeling 'alone' or anything.

Seriously, I can't compare any girl to my ex. She just beats them all in every single way. I still talk to her as 'friends' but she's falling in love with someone else which kills me. I was at her house today for the first time in ages and just taking in the whole mood and situation made my feel like I was on drugs or something, I just felt the happiest I've been in ages. (We didn't fudge, kiss or even hug.)

I'm so attached to her it's unreal, she can look at me and smile and make me feel great. Something as small as that can just make my day. If she walks past me and blanks me it ruins my whole day.

I'm too attached to her for my own good, it's just unhealthy. She said that her family doesn't remember my name because she doesn't talk to them about me anymore and I felt so bad for something so little.

She had sex with one of my friends and when I found out I just punched the nearest wall and still have marks on my knuckles from it even though it happened like 6 months ago.

I don't like her having this much power over me, why can't I look at a girl that's crazy about me and feel nothing, then look at her and go weak in the knees?

When we broke up she ignored me for ages while she was having sex with everybody under the sun (Which resulted in me self-harming, nobody knows about this.) then started talking to me again when she had a pregnancy scare. I should have ignored her then when I was 'almost' over her but I was weak and just crave for another chance to be happy with her. But that won't happen.

Ontop of all this, she's becoming more popular, going out more, seeing more people, texting more guys and I just feel like she's slowly going out of my life and I hate it. She used to text me in the morning and we wouldn't run out of things to talk about until we both went to sleep, now we can barley talk for a few hours and it's just not the same. I can't make her laugh anymore, there's just nothing there. And I feel the more I talk to her like this the further we go apart. She's moved on and it's coming back, I want her and can't move forward.

How messed up is it that I'm just dying to be the guy she wants. I think of her everyday, and it's not healthy
I know exactly what you mean. Best thing to do is just think about the bad times you had with her (if you're trying to move on).
If you can, sleep with her friends. Her pain may be your gain.