Support Forums

Full Version: Halp D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soo I'd like to keep this short to save you guys reading a wall of emo text, but over the last few months my mood has been going up and down daily, one minute I'll feel great and the next I'll feel like crap; the depression phases are starting to get longer and more frequent and I'm pretty scared of what might happen if this continues - I'm assuming this is the normal upish-downish crap that teenagers are apparently supposed to go through but I have a feeling that this is slightly worse; any advice? - Is there any way to stabilize this in any way - I think I know what's causing it if that helps.

Thanks
If you are a teen then yes in most instances this is normal but just in case I would get too your doctor and they can put you on some meds.
It may be school getting ready too one day leave your parent's house or getting a job so you can support yourself it could be a lot of things but I would not wait
There could be some underlining condition that neither you nor your parents are aware of and this is the case it could be dangerous!
Get checked out. and don't self medicate.
Thanks man, that helps a lot.
inb4 Anyone esle,
The problem is about K--, err, We shall call her "Mrs. X".
delete please
(11-09-2009, 06:36 AM)iintens Wrote: [ -> ]Touche, delete that before I kill you.
That better? ^____^
Your very welcome and hope i can help more if needed.
Side note I am a female.
(11-09-2009, 07:27 AM)jodi Wrote: [ -> ]Your very welcome and hope i can help more if needed.
Side note I am a female.

dammit.
Close this thread please, awesome event happened in my life just then that makes this thread obsolete
(11-09-2009, 04:19 AM)iintens Wrote: [ -> ]Soo I'd like to keep this short to save you guys reading a wall of emo text, but over the last few months my mood has been going up and down daily, one minute I'll feel great and the next I'll feel like crap; the depression phases are starting to get longer and more frequent and I'm pretty scared of what might happen if this continues - I'm assuming this is the normal upish-downish crap that teenagers are apparently supposed to go through but I have a feeling that this is slightly worse; any advice? - Is there any way to stabilize this in any way - I think I know what's causing it if that helps.

Thanks

My mood is usually affected by weather, its just I like sunny weather so muchCool