Support Forums

Full Version: Girl + Friend Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I guess I'll just jump RIGHT into this then. Alright, exactly 1 week ago from today, I decided i'm done being friends with this person. Normally that's not common for guys, but all he would do is manipulate me than harm me, so he wasn't really my friend. I was getting emotional support from a hackforums user to keep me moving along. As fine as I was, I was also keeping the bro code going. I won't date the girl he likes, and I was hoping he'd still do the same. Well the girl he likes was flirting with me, so I did the right thing, and didn't flirt back, and tried to find ways to end the conversation with her. Once that was done, I was flirting with the girl I like, since I like her, and she was doing quite a bit of flirting back. Since I wasn't friends with the person I mentioned in the beginning, he decided to be an butthead and started flirting with the girl I like, KNOWING I like her. I didn't know what to do, I tried to ignore it, so he wouldn't think it bothered me. That didn't work out at all. I'm scared he's going to do it again tomorrow, and if he does, I'm going to be VERY upset, because I love her.[/b]