Support Forums

Full Version: Someone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people,
I'm new to this... My parents don't believe in therapy (no matter how much I tell them I need it) but, I don't know what else to do so maybe this will help? I have extreme anxiety, and sometimes I just cry for no reason like someone died or something over something stupid but it always has deeper meaning to me than anyone else. Anyway since I was 11 I have dealt with all my emotional problems by eating so now I'm 16 and 235 pounds. I really want to lose weight and feel better about myself, but I have to find a way to deal with my emotional problems too. Any advice or anything??? Thanks <3
Just tell your parents to get you a GYM membership, get motivated, go to the gym every day. And go out all the time play with your friends.
Siberian is right, the gym not only will help you lose weight but the confidence it will provide and the endorphin rushes will really make you feel better about yourself.