Support Forums

Full Version: Hey, I'm back again... Girl issues...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those that don't know/remember me, read my old thread:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=26213

Anyway, that video got her back, shortly after I made it which is a while now. But, I did the hardest thing I ever had to do... I ended it with her, it was a couple of months back now. I was unhappy, but being me I exaggerated everything and let it get out of hand which resulted in the death of the relationship unfortunately.

Shortly after breaking up (I mean very shortly), I made the mistake of getting another girlfriend. You can imagine what that did to my ex, and she stopped all communication. That's fine. A couple of weeks after the "new girl" I ended that too, I wasn't happy. Then found someone else, and recently ended it with her too.

Yesterday afternoon, after 2 months of no communication, I grew the balls to text my ex. I just started with a "hi", etc. We made small talk, I told her I missed her, and she admitted to missing me and my family and said she can't watch TV or go outside without something making her think of me. In some ways I thought that was good, I did manage to ask if she fancied meeting up, just for a general chat and she said "not yet sorry Sad". I'm guessing she thinks it's because she must still "love me". My dad reckons now that she knows I miss her and she had to admit to missing me, she will text me soon and agree to meet up, while I hope it's true, I'm not sure.

In the long run I'm hoping to get her back, but I'm unsure how to go about it this time. I know what a mistake I made, and I would be willing to try everything to resolve it. What would you suggest?

I can post up the screenshots of our conversation if you like.
Well, all you can do is make sure you're both happy with each other.

If you love her, then love her. Let the love guide you.

Everyone make mistakes, just keep talking to her & see how it plays out, show her how much you really love her.

She should come around eventually & meet up with you.

Just treat her good, make her feel like your queen, and you her king. Hopefully you could even grow old together.

Just ride through the storm & you should be fine.

Good luck. Blackhat
Honestly i would suggest not getting back together and giving it a substantial amount of time for you two to live without each other and grow. It doesn't sound like you've even given yourself enough time to be happy with just yourself and you cant be happy with someone else if you aren't happy with yourself.
Seems as if OP is a man whore. Goodluck.
I don't think this is gonna run out.