Support Forums

Full Version: Could anyone help provide some support for me? :\
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i'm a user from HF and thought i'd come here to avoid trolling/flamers.

Anyways, my junior year came around and this is taking me by force. Just all these constant test, quizes, and essays are making me nuts. I've never really been a good student, maybe a C+ average if I was lucky.

I wouldn't mind talking to someone or someone just helping me ease the stress. It's just too much for me at sometimes and I really don't know how to handle it. I get frustrated easily at work and say fudge this, I can't study because I don't have the patience. I'm just a big screw up :\

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it and any posts are welcome.
Hey Voodoo, I'm sure that you are definitely not alone with your feelings, or the stress.

To be honest, all you can do is ride through it. You could get help with work from your parents or siblings, or even help studying.

Your parents could possibly even give you a prize after you study well, or when you do well on a test, this would help to motivate you & you could possibly even end up enjoying it.

I went through the same feelings during the exam period, but I told my parents how it was getting me down & they agreed to the whole prize thing to motivate me. It worked & I ended up working better & feeling better about it all too.

I hope that this helps you with your 'problems'. Blackhat