Support Forums

Full Version: Asking a girl out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a recent topic with almost the same title, but since the author who wrote completely modified it, I don't know what he was asking about.

Anyway, 3 years ago, some pretty girl has added me as a friend on Orkut (a social network more common in my country) asking about something I posted on a forum there. Later, she added me on MSN and, lastly, Facebook. We talked sometimes along these years through the internet. Last year I had the opportunity to see her, very quickly, in real life. I've been talking to her only on FB and would love to meet her again IRL.
How could I determine if a girl is interested on me just by talking on text? And, most important, asking her out? We both live in the same city, but doesn't study or work in the same places. Also, she lives in a diametrically-away-from-my-house place in the city.
Thanks!! I will read and reply to all suggestions!
If she is still chatting with you, you can ask directly about the last time. How she felt and all. Later, slowly move to the topic and ask her to meet once.
(10-11-2012, 06:34 AM)jasontaylor Wrote: [ -> ]If she is still chatting with you, you can ask directly about the last time. How she felt and all. Later, slowly move to the topic and ask her to meet once.

You mean, the last time I saw her in real life? Do you think this is the best way to approach?