Support Forums

Full Version: Did you lost someone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I was a child I loved my grandmother more then my mother, probably I still love her more.
A week when she died she was saying good bye to everyone in our family and everyone she loved, but not me, I was not there.......
As soon as I got back a month later, the first night in the same house where she was, I had the most real dream ever in my life.
I heard that someone is getting into a house, so I tried to look who it was and my grandmother was standing in front of me, with the result of my puls getting high as I would power up an a-bomb, adrenaline pumping into the head to clear my fear of what I just saw.
The talk started with me saying, You're dead, you can't be here, and I was flipping out.
My grandma calmed me down and told me, "I'm just came by to say goodbye to you, I've missed you!".
After all the talk, she left the room, and I woke up with a really calm head and a happy feeling for being able to spend some more time with my grandma.

Explanation, please!
I lost my father many years ago when i was 3, when i was around 11/12 i'm pretty sure i saw something, which resembled my dad. Sat at an old school desk, it was only there for around 5/10seconds tho.

I can't give you an explanation as to why you saw what you did, but there must be some form of a reason behind it.

I'm glad you had the chance to have a goodbye from your grandmother tho.
I'm sorry for that man, with 3 years, must have sucked later on in your life!
I have an explanation for my dream, but later.

Did you saw your dad from behind or was the picture clear that it was he, I've hurd a lot of such stories and most of them saw loved people only from behind.
Happened to me twice. I don't like talking about it.
I lost my cousin.

He was on a trip to mexico and he was learning how to surf when a big wave took him. Since then his body was nowhere to be appear. My thoughts are not same since that day Sad
These things are happened to once life , and have truth in behind them. Actually, when someone loves their relatives or firends, the after departure from this world, they came either in their relatives dreams or saw them with the naked eye.

I had a feeling that something similar happened with me also, when I was 4 years old. I saw someone passed behind me, and when I looked behind he was disappeared. I thought that it was nothing but I feel that something might happened to me.

I wish that your grandmother , codine's father and Acekiddo's cousin will rest in peace . Best wishes for all of you, be happy
(11-08-2009, 09:40 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry for that man, with 3 years, must have sucked later on in your life!
I have an explanation for my dream, but later.

Did you saw your dad from behind or was the picture clear that it was he, I've hurd a lot of such stories and most of them saw loved people only from behind.

Yeah, it pretty much messed my life up. Now, i'm a Dad! So thing's are diffrent for my children. I saw my dad from a side angle, it was really strange to be honest. I still remember it like it's just happened to be honest. Very strange feeling!
It's interesting that you wouold have that dream with your grandmother cause I had the same thing happen to me.
My grandmother loved me more then my own mother and I never knew it! and I hate her so freaking bad for the way she treated me very mean and cold and callous.
When my grandmother died she had an illness which i never knew and didn't find out till I got the papers for her Estate!
I too never got too say good by but one day she appeared in my home and said her good bys and I cried so hard I almost fainted!
I understand the feeling.
Actuallly, yes. A month before I joined, my cousin was shot dead. He was the one who got me into the crips. He's always had my back, and I his. The truth is, he went to face this person because I couldn't. My arm was broken, so i was unable to fight. When I heard about it, I went into an all out rage. I mean all out. The kid WENT to my school.. Everyone knows he did it. But no one here snitches on anybody. It's one thing that we never do. As soon as my arm was put into a cast, I went straight to him a few days after and I laid his ass out for what he did. I beat him until his head was bleeading, hes nose gushing blood, and bruised the side of his cheek.

I don't think I did enough, but I won't kill him. And I never will. After that, the cops came and took us both with them. I was in one room, he the other. They informed me that they knew what he did. Was I shocked? Yes.

My punishment? 8 months of probation and 72 hours of community service. That is 6 hours every saturday with 12 sessions. And at my age it's non of that side of the road crap. It's litterally helping the community. Mowing lawns, raking, etc.

I took this with pride and so I did it with pride. I am happy wiht what I did. I did my best and, well, did what I could.

( I know most of you will say bullshit.)

What happened to him? He got transfered to Jouvy until he turns 18 ( 3 years) then spend 22 in prison.
(11-08-2009, 10:42 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: [ -> ]Happened to me twice. I don't like talking about it.

I respect that!

(11-09-2009, 07:39 AM)jodi Wrote: [ -> ]

Man I had few tears when I was writting the first post... I know what you mean!

@iFlare:
I grew up at the time when in serbia crap was going on and off, wars, gangs and crap, my father was almost killed by a NATO bomb....
I almost died in a fight with a gang member, I pissed off a freakin Skinhead and he tried to kill me.

But to all that I need to say it's bullshit, I understand why you act how you did, but in my opinion it was a real mistake...
I don't know how it is with B's and C's but I still can't go to a friend, the friends of the skinhead are waiting for me to fudge me up because the dude who I pissed of is sitting in jail for a long time!

And with things like Crips you need to expect to loose your loved ones.
Pages: 1 2 3