Support Forums

Full Version: Social Acceptance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why when I find a good song or something that interests or really fascinates me, I have such a burning desire to share it with my friends on Facebook? Why is it so hard to keep it to myself? I always thought the ultimate enjoyment comes from the pleasure the song (for example) brings me when I listen to it, but then I realized I get more pleasure knowing that other people that surround me know I like it or even better, like it themselves. Is this called social acceptance? Is it natural? Is it bad?
Yeah there is a lot people telling others about what they like or what they are doing. Example " omg had the best dinner with the best friends at....."
You will find these people really love attention , which is not entirely bad , however when your by yourself you feel the need to tell other people and when you are alone you feel really alone. Everyone no matter who will be alone and feel alone from time to time. I would suggest just eventually practicing to post less , and enjoy the situation more rather than enjoying to tell people about what you are doing , what you like etc.