Support Forums

Full Version: Tormented
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a grown woman, with a wonderful family! My husband and I have been happily married for 29 years. I have a very good life. My daughter was divorced a year and a half ago. She has two precious little boys. 20 months and 4 years old. Life couldn't be better except for my daughters cruel ex husband and his cruel girlfriend. They get great joy out of sarcasm, extremely cold hearted remarks, and acting superior. He only has the children 2 1/2 days twice a month, his choice. My daughter has a very kind heart, and has done absolutely nothing to provoke either of them. He cheated on her, and the way they behave toward her and I, you would think she was the one who did the cheating. I'm a very strong woman until it comes to dealing with cruel people. I have a very hard time with it, and since I can't stop their sick behavior, believe me I've tried, I decided to try something different, and ask for help in coping with it, so it doesn't eat me alive! I have to good of a life, and I shouldn't let this torment me so much, but I can't seem to stop the torment in my head. I have read a lot of material about not letting people like them get to me. I just don't know how to make it stop. I'm what people like to call, thin skinned. I wish I wasn't, but I am, so if anyone can help with some coping skills it would be greatly appreciated.