Support Forums

Full Version: arrogant people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want u people to tell me that if we like someone nd talk to them.. why the hell they put in so much of attitude..I mean man.. just because I talked to u n gave u some attention doesnt make u the king of the world... ass... u should be thankful that I gave u attention... Mad
I dont want to talk more to u... I have my self respect... n ur not worth me..
tell me people m I right?
I just want u people to tell me that if we like someone nd talk to them.. why the hell they put in so much of attitude..I mean man.. just because I talked to u n gave u some attention doesnt make u the king of the world... ass... u should be thankful that I gave u attention...
I dont want to talk more to u... I have my self respect... n ur not worth me..
tell me people m I right?

It seems like you really like this person , but this person being arrogant and not nice hurts alot especially someone you are close to is like that , but the best thing to do is to move on and completely forget about this person . Say your farewell with good intentions towards him/her and move on, its hard to because you always want theses people back into your life differently , people changing is unlikely , as long as you do productive things to forget about him or find another friend or lover, just remember no matter how hard just keep moving forward.
Because they know you want something from them (I.E Friendship, Companionship), Perhaps they don't want to give it to you? Or maybe they're just arrogant in general, It could just be they're taking it and laughing in your face. :/