Support Forums

Full Version: This girl.... [LONG READ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, how do I start this..

Hey, I'm in grade 12 (17 years old), kissless virgin here!

There's this girl in my high school whom I've had a few classes with throughout the years, and have one with now (she was happy about that and made sure to ask me as soon as we got our timetables Tongue).

She knew me somewhat from before, and when I first started high school she walked up to me and tried talking to me at lunch while I was talking to some friends, out of the blue. Was kind of caught off-guard and didn't say too much.

Over the last few years I've got this little awkward little thing going on with her. During classes we always sit next to each other and talk non-stop about life and whatever, and she seems interested. She's also beautiful and an amazing person imho, and I'm not sure if it's infatuation or what, but for the first time, it seems that she's a girl I can't stop thinking about.

Last year I didn't have the nuts to actually ask her to homecoming (it's hard to talk to someone about stuff like that in the middle of class, and we're usually hanging out with our own groups of friends at lunch), so when she mentioned she was going with a couple of friends and asked if I was going, I just said I was (went with a buddy of mine and his girl and her four friends, heh). I ended up dancing with this girl all night, and she seemed like she enjoyed it a ton. I know I did. Yeye

There's a couple of little issues here:

1. She's pretty shy... but she's really opened up to me now and I think she likes me... It seems hard to tell, though.
I used to be shy myself but throughout high school I've really opened up, I talk a ton now and make friends much more easily.

2. She doesn't have a Facebook (I haven't asked her but I haven't seen one, and any pictures she's in she doesn't have a Facebook-linked tag on, so I'm assuming so... she seems very shy about posting pics of herself online and freaks out if I mention something she's tagged in heh... she shouldn't be shy about that, though, she's beautiful!). She does have a phone though, but again, too much of a pussy to ask her what it is still.

3. She's a real try-hard in school (like my friend who I met her from, but he can't even talk to girls about ANYTHING and has moved away anyway) and I'm somewhat of a slacker. I've failed a grade 10 math course, and although I'm in all university-prep courses and doing well now, that math is haunting me to this day, and I'm sure she's not impressed with that being how she is.
^ I'd like to add I used to be a huge try-hard in elementary and had a mid 90s average with a 98% math average, lol, along with the math award (ironic...).

-----

I'm honestly not sure if she likes me, but the whole homecoming thing made me lean a bit more towards the "she likes me" side, heh.

This is all a lot more difficult than I thought it would be... >.>

...and I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT HER.

--------------

Summary:
-Beautiful, amazing girl talks to me all class every class
-Don't see her at lunch because we hang out with our own grps
-Was dancing with her all of homecoming in grade 11 (she loved it) and think she likes me (I know I like her)!
-She doesn't have facebook, is really shy, but has a phone. Too pussy to ask her # atm. Sad
-What do I do?? Wacko
I can possess you and ask her for her number for you Smile. Its quite easy and can be done from anywhere.
This reminds me a lot of a girl friend of mine. Just look up some of my topics from months ago, about two of them were about this friend I have who I started falling in love with. It sucks though, and I don't want to tell you it won't ever become real love. But from my experience and a lot of different stories you may have just entered the friendzone. I hate the word since I have known about if years before it had got a name, or before everyone heard about it anyways.

Us boys fall in 'love' (Combination between lust and friendship) much easier than girls. Girls want everything to be romantic, and don't easily go from a friendship into a real relationship. Us guys don't care about the fact we might be friends and just follow our instincts.

I sincerely hope this is not the case for you, as for me it's been a hard year with a combination of problems in my family, school and love, and that girl has definitely been a big topic for me last year. I have given up on here now, though, and treat her like a real friend. I just thought I'd share this since I can not help you with this, due to the fact I have never been able to get into a relationship with a girl with whom you have a relation the way you have with that girl and I would just talk gibberish. All I can say, though, is good luck to you and I wish you the best ;)
Just sorta hint towards you having a thing for her, but don't be too obvious, if she doesnt seem too happy, then you've not ruined anything! The difficult thing is getting the courage to do that. Try it, you'll feel good afterwards! Big Grin