Support Forums

Full Version: Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been feeling very alone. The ones who say they enjoy my company, dont include me in anything or even talk to me at all. Its been making me very depressed all together and i dont know what to do.
I know this feeling bro. I've had this one year where I basically just sat in front ofmy computer everyday after school, and at school just sat with a couple of people who at least didn't dislike me sitting there, however I got barely any attention for the fact I was quiet. May that be your problem? You may be a bit shy and quiet? Something that's helped me enormously while improving my social status was getting a job. I got a job beginning of the last year and I made a lot of friends at work and met a lot too. I work at McDonald's (Yeah laugh at me) which does allow you to come in contact with a lot of people, both employees and guests, and you get used to talking tostarngers and will have a lot less harder time making new friends and the sort. Hope this will help you a bit mate and stay strong! I will be here to help you so if you need anything just ask meSmile
thanks, and just to let you know, i had worked at but a McDonalds before, at least its a job
Yeah loneliness is a terrible feeling , its makes you sluggish , slow , no motivation and pretty self-destructive. I have heaps of friends but i can tell you even then i can still feel as lonely by myself. But what you should do is any hobby groups that your interested in. Like sports , music , chess ,cards etc. This way your doing the things you love and you hang around a lot of people , as long as your nice , tell a light hearted joke here and there you should have heaps of fun. What you have to watch out is staying in your room for long periods of time with no light.