Support Forums

Full Version: How to be Happy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a 20 year old virgin , with relative bad acne , I do lot of things to get my mind off the negatives of being alone. Though I do have a lot of friends , I envy them in relationships. The things I do to keep me from being sad is play piano do lots of sports and learning Chinese , I even volunteer as well , however doing all theses things , I still feel like I'm missing out on quite a bit.Their are a few girls I'm interested in being with , however I do lack quite a bit of confidence. I was just wondering is there any advice for my current situation to become happy? any help would be greatly appreciated
You play piano?
That's a great advantage to boost your confidence. Do you sing as well?
Don't be afraid to talk with girls, do a general talk ask about their fav songs and cover them if possible.
Hmm, are you learning Chinese for some girl?
Yeah I do enjoy playing piano , Im slowly playing in front of bigger crowds ...slowly. I don't sing at all , but there is a girl that is Chinese that I do hang out with but I am half Chinese as well and at intermediate level , but being with her im learning faster.
I guess I have to become more brave with talking about different things.
Hey there penguin! I read your OP and your last one, and I believe you do have confidence ;), so whatever you're doing, you're doing it right!

The best advice I can give, and it's actually helped me a lot (long story short, almost died getting hit by a car and pneumonia in the same month...) is you only live once. Play your piano, I have a girl friend who loves piano and complains not enough good hearted guys play piano. There's someone out there for you. That Chinese girl sounds like someone who you get along with well, who knows, try talking to her about some of your skills or something. Being confident is really just a choice, if you think it, it's possible!
Thanks , I'll try to live life to the fullest , but some times it easy to get down when you focused on what you dont have , but having said that i will keep my chin up and do the things I love
(09-15-2012, 05:02 AM)penguinknight Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks , I'll try to live life to the fullest , but some times it easy to get down when you focused on what you dont have , but having said that i will keep my chin up and do the things I love

You can't go wrong then Smile