Support Forums

Full Version: wanted to kill myself , but now i want to kill the cavity instead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where do i start

I a Tuff flying Motherfucker ( well i thought i was ) Im a freakin nice guy , till you fudge me over . I thought i was indestuctible , but i let this bitch get inside my head . I anint talking just any chick , she belongs to a cult , a sex cult , you need to know a master for 5 years before they let you in the cult , its all about them better than the rest , sex parties , the girls gooblle seman as much as they can , group sex , mind control ect .

bitch had 10 email accounts , twitter accounts , sharethis accounts , disscussthis , blogger mind control forums

so she blogged , twittwerd , discussed , wrote articles for all these cunts

she controlled me , she could make me jump in front of a train , send her money , she took my money , fudged up my whole family and destroyed us , put rats on my computers , rats on my familys computers , zipped all financial records and sent them to herself , i had to go get phycriatric help

I stole her old computer , its full of encryptuion , VHD , smart card to access computer , md5 and sh256 encryption , scan a folder 3 times with wrong password or something and all bytes move 5 places and its fudged forever .

Had public GNU key rings and loaded for of java scripts and crap i dont understand .
and way more

For 3 months she was stealing my info , 100 passwords , downloaded all my emails , all my sex videos , all the affairs i have had with married women , BASiclly im fudged and just wanted to kill myself , Im on the mend , but i need to fudge her crap up , she fudged my mind , my money and my kids ( im a single dad ) and my family .

She is one smart motherfucker , and way ahead of me , help me get my life back , she wont accept videos ect from me , cause she knows obviously im coming back at her.

I WANT TO LIVE AGAIN , but i need my self respect back and prove im just as good as her

where do i start ??????

She almost KILLED ME
Revenge is not the asnwer. Start your life over again and forget her.
well Success Is the Best Revenge I think Vanshika Anand said that, well even if you get revenge on her and did what you set out to do , it will not make your current situation any better, and the most important task at hand right now is what is best for you and your children
You're an idiot for ever cheating on your family
Forget her man. Move on, If you kill her, What is that going to do to you? You'll be in jail and probably get killed or raped inside there. There's more girls out there. She's not the only one.