Support Forums

Full Version: Really Sad :'(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a Hack Forums Account for a while now, I took time out of my personal life to give free stuff away to the HF community, make a few tutorials every now and then, tried to have low prices on my Shop, Donated to Hack Forums, made a lot of friends, then all of a sudden, boom, I'm Banned without being given a Reason. I can't access Hack Forums in any Possible way. I'm on Hack Forums every single day. I've learned so much from it and I was weeks away from Ub3r, all the time and effort I put into it just gone to waste. "Hack Forums: I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions." That's all that shows whenever I try to visit. I just came back this morning from a Temporary ban for misplacing a Thread too. The Misplacement was a complete common mistake, I even stated, if I posted this in the wrong Forum please tell me because I wasn't too sure. Hack Forums is what I'm mostly on when I'm on the Computer and I'm never going to be able to use it anymore. I hope to Contact Omni soon about this hopefully the Staff has the heart to tell me what wrong has been done by me and give me another chance. Hack Forums is how a coop with going to a shitty school. Thanks for reading this.

Ahahah, huuuuge misunderstanding! My buddy Overdose helped me out. Turns out someone got IP Banned using the same VPN I'm using. I tried going back to Hack Forums with my VPN turned off and it worked! Big Grin Jeez almost had a heart attack. >_>
Good to here that, this happens with my VPNs as well.
This happened once to me as well, I shat bricks for like 10 minutes!
I went back and posted on HF what happened because I was unbanned and they said it was VPN.
AND THEN I actually got banned for two weeks (2-3 weeks ago now) and I tell you it's hard to break the habit of clicking the HF bookmark once you've been doing it for 3 months. Oh well, crap happens.