Support Forums

Full Version: Girl loves me, with another guy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe someone with experience can help me out here. Gonna number it to make it easier to read.

1. Girlfriend broke up with me (her reason was we argued too much)
2. She said right after she still loves me, but just wanted the arguing to stop.
3. The arguing was because she cheated on me very early on in the relationship (first months)
4. Took her 2 months to tell me. Argued about for months after, I lost my trust in her, and started to become a bit controlling, but never actually forced her to not see anyone...
5. A couple weeks after we break up, she comes up to me, crying, saying she doesn't know what to do.
6. She loves me, but one of her best friends for 5 years just told her he loved her.
7. I told her to make up her mind and choose. Took her a week.
8. She was crying when she told me, she said she still loves me, but is doing this to see if she can be faithful. She was a cheater, but is working hard to change her life, and I've seen results.
9. She said she feels terrible for doing it to me, that she does want to be with me, and that she feels different about me.
10. She told me she chose the other guy, after keeping me hanging for a week.

-----Gets interesting now...-----

1. She still is telling me she loves me. Still saying she wants to be with me, still saying she's just giving him a chance because she wants to prove she's worth me.
2. They've been going out for a month.
3. I know how and why she cheated before with others.
4. She's promised me to stay away from any type of sexual things with her current.
5. I have proof that she's keeping that promise.
6. She still wears the promise ring I bought her, and I asked for proof.
7. Proof was taking two separate pictures of her hand, one with and one without the ring. Tan line is appropriate and same size and everything, and I didn't tell her why I was asking.
8. Promise ring has our names engraved.
9. She only takes it off when she's around her current.
10. My birthday is in a month, and she's coming down to see me, and says she doesn't care what her boyfriend says.
11. I'm willing to do everything I have to make it work again...
12. I've promised to stop arguing, and to let her past go if she gives me the chance. I can and will go through with it, just to get her back.
13. I will not get involved with her current boyfriend, so that's out of the question.
14. Help/Discuss below

----------------

What do I do? Who has experience in this issue? I love this girl, I really do. I want to keep hanging on a hope, but I'm also becoming more and more angry the longer it goes on. I feel like I am being used sometimes, and she can tell when I get mad when we talk, I have to water it down so much to even tell her. I don't want to hurt her, or make her mad, or lose any chance I have.

She has said that I am free to do whatever I want with whatever girl I want, but I can't do that. It would get my mind off of everything, yes, but I love her and I feel bad for even thinking it. Is her saying that just a test?

Sorry for language, but what the **** do I do? My heart says go go go! But my mind says run run run!

I've never had these strong feelings before, almost 21 (still young I know), but I don't want her to be the one that years from now I still want her back.

Help?
If she has a current boyfriend now, but she's still apparently 'faithful' to you, after already having a history of cheating while in a relationship with you. Then where does this put the other guy in the picture, known as her current boyfriend, right now?

Ever thought about it? Would it not be somewhat cheating in a way again, with some other guy (you), whom she's already cheated on? Intimacy is not really only physical, it's also emotional/mental as well. You and her are sharing secrets about the business between what should be confidential (or perhaps sacred would be a better term) to only her and her current boyfriend at this point.

Now how is she being fair to anybody at this point?

1) Where does this leave you?
2) Where does this leave her current boyfriend?
3) Is the guy she cheated on you with, still in this picture? What happened to him?

She needs to learn a lesson first before she can commit to ANYTHING. If she really loves you still, then why does she have another boyfriend already? She can't say "No" or what? 100% unfair to most of the people she's had contact with quite honestly.

And here, you're thinking about how the relationship you had wasn't truly committed between you and her. But in my opinion, does it matter to you whether the same happens to others? (Her current boyfriend for instance.) Or is this only a one way street?

I would say ditch her, wait for her to learn a lesson, see where she takes her next few steps from that point on, otherwise it's just going to be a repeat offense with her because she's not going to get anywhere if she keeps it up like this in life with others--In this kind of relationship between her and others...

She's either playing games, or has issues with knowing her own self and what she really wants. If she really loves you then perhaps she'll follow. (If you really want her back.) Otherwise she stays she stays. In the end sometimes you have to learn the hard way.
Sibling argue yet they still have love for each-other, however deep down it is. - That's my argument when people say 'We argue too much'. Nobody's perfect.