Support Forums

Full Version: 3 year relationship at an end.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i dont usually talk about something personal online but here i am.

I was going out with this one girl for 3 full years. Just last week she left me because i was "cheating" on her (i was texting a girl , normal hello, goodbye convo) and she didnt like it and considered it cheating. I admitted to her i was talking to that girl but it was all serious talk but she said "fudge you cheater" well of course when you're with someone for so long you feel terrible when the "love" of your life talks to you like that. I felt guilty and for some reason i felt that i was cheating (because she told me i was). All this week i've felt pretty god dam down TBH. Well today i was hanging out with my friends and out of no where i started talking personal with all my friends and they knew i was sad the whole time i was their. Finally i decided to just let loose and tell them i was not in a relationship anymore and my cousin (which was with us) told me he had to admit to something he was holding back from me this whole time. That she had went to a party a couple months ago and made out with a guy (when she told me she was going to sleep). I was shocked and felt even worse.. she was cheating on me this whole time but i was the one feeling guilty..So i told her to drop off the ipod and dr.dre beats that i bought her (at this point she was ignoring my texts because she knew i found something out + she had to give me everything back i had her work bag and she couldnt work if she didnt drop my stuff off. Like an exchange) She came to my house drunk and not wanting to give me anything back so i told her to just give it back or they're was gonna be problems. I had to end up taking her phone from her hand to get her to give me at least one thing back... thats when i saw she received a text and it was a guy and her having a convo about how much they love and miss each other... at that point i realized.. she was the one cheating on me the whole time and i was the one feeling guilty over things.. that's when i stopped feeling all the anger i had inside of me and just gave up.. everything i was told before by other people was right the whole time and i was blinded by "the love of my life" i always believed her lies.. It's honestly hard to give up someone especially after 3 years.. but i have to let go..

TL;DR
You are right is is hard to let someone go after 3 years but it is what it is
She made out you were cheating because she was too gutless to leave you in honesty. She is not worth it and get over her and get out and move on with your life.
Nothing worse than a liar and a cheater.
Forget her man, you deserve better.
Good-luck on the road to recovery! It's tough I know, if you ever need support or have a question PM me.
I am sure you know what you have to do..leave. It hard I know but rest assured someone better is out there for you.
I know how you feel buddy. I came out of a long relationship. She broke my heart and I believed her lies. You shouldn't cry or be sad over any girl but your mom.