Support Forums

Full Version: relationship troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have been going out with this guy for four months. recently i moved into another part of town and he has been getting really jealous and he thinks i am cheating on him and he constantly tells me i shouldn't be hanging around with guys, but when i tell him id rather he not hang around with his exes he hangs up on me. We've been fighting a lot and have almost broken up several times and recently i found out he has wanted to get back together with one his exes, and i feel like I'm just an option or last resort to him. hes said several really mean things to me about him not caring about me at all then he calls back and apologizes the next day and this happens all the time

i don't know what to do anymore I've always felt like i need to be in a relationship because i don't feel wanted and i feel if this relationship ends ill never be able to find a guy
What he is doing to you is hypocritical, I know you don't want to hear this, but you need to do what makes you happy. Why would you stay in a relationship that you are unhappy in? You can always find someone new, who is nice to you, and understanding. I'm sure you can do that Smile
Hello, Pink!
  • OP, I'd suggest you get back together, talk more, and build up your trust.
    Whatever makes you two happy.
Sincerely,
John