Support Forums

Full Version: Killed My First Cat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The other day I was outside and I looked over to my forest and I saw this cat just like jumping around. Well, I just bought my bow and arrow set and it was a compound bow, it really works quite well. This is no troll, so please don't think, I just need help.

I went out and I took a dead aim at the cat and the arrow sinked straight into its neck, it didn't bleed that much, but I took the arrow out and then went back home and bleached the arrow. Then, I went back to the forest to see the cat and it was still there so I picked it up and found out it was my neighbor's cat, so I picked it up and brought it to there doorstep and told them I found it in the woods. They said, "This is terrible, who or what would do such a terrible thing?!!" I calmy replied with, "I'm terribly sorry sir, but I hope whoever did it gets some serious help." So, I pretty much got away with killing a cat and I don't feel any regret.

I don't want to tell my parents otherwise it will make me look psychotic. None of my friends know, but oh well, any advice? Are there places to go for free psychiatric help or what? I've been thinking about killing cats a lot more and now its starting to get worse, I start school soon and think the school guidance counselour could help, but I don't know, they could get me in big trouble.

Help.
I know its hard because you loved your cat very much. When my cat died, I got a Labrador puppy and it helped me get through.
(08-10-2012, 02:40 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I know its hard because you loved your cat very much. When my cat died, I got a Labrador puppy and it helped me get through.

well looks like you did not read anything except the title which you read wrong.
And it looks like this is a troll but I will pretend it isn't.

I don't think killing the cat is a big deal, it is killing someones pet that is. I know lots of people that have killed cats (which I think is kinda fudged up but maybe that is just because I like cats) but they don't think about it all the time, that probably isn't good. any reason why you think about cats specifically? And everyone knows killing smaller things like that can lead to being some serial killer, but idk maybe you just hate cats?
(08-10-2012, 07:09 AM)mamba11111 Wrote: [ -> ]well looks like you did not read anything except the title which you read wrong.
And it looks like this is a troll but I will pretend it isn't.

I don't think killing the cat is a big deal, it is killing someones pet that is. I know lots of people that have killed cats (which I think is kinda fudged up but maybe that is just because I like cats) but they don't think about it all the time, that probably isn't good. any reason why you think about cats specifically? And everyone knows killing smaller things like that can lead to being some serial killer, but idk maybe you just hate cats?

I stated above this was not a troll, if you want more details I can surely give. I don't think you want to know the whole complex story how I use to go hunting with my dad and his friends and I use to shoot a Compound Bow. It is a Bear Archery Brave III Set Left Hand. My main question is, are there any open clinics? Not like I go and stay for weeks or anything, but to talk to somebody atleast for an hour a day? I fear I might do acts like this on a bigger scale.

Scratch that. It is a right hand bow.

(08-10-2012, 02:40 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I know its hard because you loved your cat very much. When my cat died, I got a Labrador puppy and it helped me get through.

I think you are the inadequate member of all on this forum. I've seen people troll really bad, but you.

You didn't even bother to read the first few sentences.
You need to go talk to someone who can help you with this, this could become a very serious issue.
(08-10-2012, 08:51 AM)Winter™ Wrote: [ -> ]I stated above this was not a troll, if you want more details I can surely give. I don't think you want to know the whole complex story how I use to go hunting with my dad and his friends and I use to shoot a Compound Bow. It is a Bear Archery Brave III Set Left Hand. My main question is, are there any open clinics? Not like I go and stay for weeks or anything, but to talk to somebody atleast for an hour a day? I fear I might do acts like this on a bigger scale.

Scratch that. It is a right hand bow.

I think you are the inadequate member of all on this forum. I've seen people troll really bad, but you.

I am not a troll, but you do need some serious help? What did a small cat do to you??
Damn poor cat please think first before you do any actions especially when it's involving dangerous acts like with weapons and etc.
Just think about how it would feel if you would have a cat. You would like and love it. Every day.

Then someone kills it/it's dead. How would you feel if that happens?

Maybe killing a cat isn't a big deal for you, but think about what you do to somenoe else with this.
Killing animals without any remorse is an early sign of a potential serial killer.
You don't want to speak up because you feel that they'll call you psychotic?
I'm afraid that you do seem a little psychotic from reading your OP.
You should probably get that checked out.
(08-11-2012, 11:40 AM)Blindfire Wrote: [ -> ]Just think about how it would feel if you would have a cat. You would like and love it. Every day.

Then someone kills it/it's dead. How would you feel if that happens?

Maybe killing a cat isn't a big deal for you, but think about what you do to somenoe else with this.

I've had my cat killed before, in fact it was my neighbor who ran my cat over and I picked it up in my road with tears down my facing carrying it into my house, a dead, flattened cat.

(08-11-2012, 06:07 PM)Dolan. Wrote: [ -> ]Killing animals without any remorse is an early sign of a potential serial killer.
You don't want to speak up because you feel that they'll call you psychotic?
I'm afraid that you do seem a little psychotic from reading your OP.
You should probably get that checked out.

I'm not psychotic that much, it is just like a phase. Are there any clinics to go to that I can speak to somebody for a few hours?

(08-11-2012, 03:41 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are the inadequate member of all on this forum. I've seen people troll really bad, but you.

I am not a troll, but you do need some serious help? What did a small cat do to you??
[/quote]

More of a revenge thing, besides the cat didn't feel a thing. It was painless I wouldn't take it upon myself to use bear hard force. Animals I'm kind of touchy with, like I wouldn't kill a dog, but cats are different. Humans I find would be easier to kill, I don't know why it is just easier to watch a human die.
Pages: 1 2