Support Forums

Full Version: Hard to ignore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I am Amanda 29 year old who lives near Orlando Florida. I am recently married to the love of my life my husband and we have a three year old son. Recently my husband has been deployed for a year over seas. It get's more complicated. My twin sister, her significant other and son live in the same house hold due to financial hardship. I am really getting sick of the drama they created in my life actually my whole family make my life more confusing and less enjoyable because they are all pretty much selfish or downers. I am trying to stay strong. Like today my twin got mad because everything thought it was strange for her 2 and a half year old son to always play with his penis. So there was a big discussion about that. My sister started to finally have a job after living off us for two years and her man never has a job since he been here. My sister complains about the extra 5 hours she works every week and the fact that she takes a part electronic devices at a scrap and metal yard so she is never happy either way one minute she hates working and the next she wishes she was. Her man is lazy, does not do much with his son and they love to drink beer though...I am alone more then anything because I have no one to relate to. I have recently went to the lord because of my confusion here at the house and felt like there was someone trying to tear me down. I feel better but when coming home and the drama sets in, I feel like I am back to square one again. My husband is doing all he can even going over seas to get us a float and get us the hell out of this life we did not pick but thought helping someone would do some good but he never gotten much out of it. I am not sure if I can stand it for a year, any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. [/color]
Just talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel. If it's too much, then you need to let him know.
Tell them that you can't have them at your house anymore and talk to your hubby about it too.