Support Forums

Full Version: Delete please. /Advice about girl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
delete it, please
delete it, please.

delete it, please.

delete it, please.
She never showed any feelings for you. Girls don't like to first tbh. Why don't you ask her out?
Nope.. she never showed any feelings i guess.. Does that mean that she does not feel anything to me? Well, i did not showed any feelings to her too i think. How do you mean ask her out? I went out with her like two times.. and i asked her, she did not.. You mean like for dinner or something? That would be funny i guess.. she is still acting like shes younger, cant imagine being at dinner with ther or something like this, heh.. Cinema or something.. that would be strange when she has boyfriend.. Thank you for reply.
You better don't develop feelings for her as she already has a boyfriend. Yeah, take her out for dinner or movie. Big Grin
You said she talks to you till late night I doubt she can talk with someone else that much.
Yeah we talk than i tell her that im going to sleep and she goes too.. but she could do this with some other guy too.. just different day.. i dont know... That her boyfriend, i dont know, she does not talk about him too much.. she goes to his place every weekend night.. sometimes she message me that she is bored and he is playing on playstation or he left her at home and went somewhere.. but who knows how it really is.. That going on movie.. its maybe good idea.. i mean.. tell her that id like to see that movie but dont have anyone to go with, so it does not sound that id like to go on "date" .. because that would look bad as she is in relationship.
"Have you seen Dark Knight?"
If yes. "Would you like to see it again? Cause it's so epic!"
or "Let's watch Step Up then?"

If no
"We can watch together. Big Grin"
heheh, yeah, thank you.. now if i will get courage to do it.
Not that hard, you don't have to murder anyone. Tongue
Also if anyone else has some advice, or experienced some similar situation.. i would be more than happy to hear that.
What i dont understand is why she never messages me.. well she sometimes do, but its VERY RARE and its always something like "yo, why dont you sleep?" late at night.. even when we talk and i tell her to msg me sometime.. she just comes online.. and if i dont message her for like week she stops going online.. or maybe its not like this.. i dont know.. i just dont understand that. Its just that she does not want? Or does she talk with tons of people like me?... its been over a week and im still feeling terrible, when i quit smoking it gets to me.
Pages: 1 2