Support Forums

Full Version: Bullying (sort of)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the story is a group of 13 - 15(?) year old kids are basically calling me 'Harry Potter' even though I hardly resemble him. Infact I dont, but whatever. Im 17, and I'm aiming to be a teacher. Meaning if I slap one of these kids, I'm done for easily, no job or future for me. So violence is out of the question. And being 17 (going onto 18 soon) it would never look good. I can take the abuse easily, I dont get pissed off, but it's nibbling at me and I see them almost everyday walking to and from work.

I dont know any of the names, could try to get one if I try, but where I'm from, parents care for their kids as much as they care for whats on telly that night. I'm not bothered about looking like a prat either. I'd happily call the police if I had something on them. Harrasment and bullying is an offence in the UK. But I have no eye witnesses.

So I put my faith in you guys, what's the best approach? Also, please no: 'You'll have to deal with this as a teacher.' I'll have authority as a teacher, they say something stupid, they're gone. I have nothing on these kids. So ya' know. Help? Smile
Find a different route to work. Lol.
Avoid them.
Problem solved.
That's bad you know you can cause them start a fight with you and knock those dumbfucks down + getting out of it clean by saying you were self defending against 3 people that might work, or hook up with people who can shut thier mouth or choose a different route to work. Good luck buddy.
I hardly doubt you would loose your chance of becoming a teacher since your 17. Persuasion is always best.
Avoid them, do not fight. Fighting won't help solve the problem.