Support Forums

Full Version: Me and my dad act like strangers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it's been almost there years since me and my dad dont talk too often, i dont know why but i think he hates me, hes been like that since i started being bad at school, and the last time we talked he said that i am starting to become a stranger for him, he says i cant do anything with my life if i continue like that. I have no fukcking idea what he is expecting of me, i make around €2k monthly online(he doesnt know that) dont cause any trouble at all, i NEVER ask him for money or anything else. I dont know what else to do :/

Oh and i forgot to mention that I am 16 years old
Why don't you start studying a bit more and get better grades?
1. Get better grades.
2. Try talking to him
3.Problem solved
4.if problem not solved, ask him why are you a prick to me, you know you're his son.
(08-05-2012, 12:19 AM)Andrew HF Wrote: [ -> ]1. Get better grades.
2. Try talking to him
3.Problem solved
4.if problem not solved, ask him why are you a prick to me, you know you're his son.

Your best answer. You should tell him that his son makes over 2k online I hope Legally
tell him about your knowledge and stuff talk to him more. Smile
Don't do the mistake of telling your father about your earning. Don't ask why but avoid telling it until you fix the issue with your dad.
Get better grades, and hope everything works out in the end
As the others have said, try to work hard at school and prove to him that you're actually capable getting them.
Today i had a crap conversation with him , the punker almost beat me up in front of others. I want to freakin kill him :@

I dont know what the fudge is wrong with him
You should just do a little better in school, trust me, he will notice. Maybe ask him if he wants to spend some time together.
Maybe he's not academic? Save up the money you are earning and move out when you are 18/17 or when it's legal.
Pages: 1 2