Support Forums

Full Version: Friend just said she wants to kill herself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend just broke up with her boyfriend and said to me that she wants to kill herself. I'm trying to talk her out of it but she's really sad and depressed right now and she's thought of suicide before.

I'm not an expert but i don't know what things i need to say to get her to not do it.

I don't know her house so i can't see her.

I don't know her number so i can't call her.
So she broke up with her boyfriend and now she's saying she wants to kill herself? Pardon me for being blunt, but it sounds like she just wants attention. Obviously I don't know the whole story, but that's what it looks like from what you said.

I recommend you try to find her number and grant her the attention she so desperately wants, before she does anything stupid.
(08-01-2012, 11:23 AM)Kye Wrote: [ -> ]So she broke up with her boyfriend and now she's saying she wants to kill herself? Pardon me for being blunt, but it sounds like she just wants attention. Obviously I don't know the whole story, but that's what it looks like from what you said.

I recommend you try to find her number and grant her the attention she so desperately wants, before she does anything stupid.

She used to self harm due to things going on in her life and her boyfriend was a major person who stopped her from doing it..
This always happens with teens, Something like they lose their boyfriend or girlfriend and want to end their life. Not worth it.
this is where you swoop in bro like captain save a hoe, give her a hug, be gentle with her, then slam that clam baby.

TLDR; SLAM HER CLAM.
Tell her that she's going to get over it & there's a much better guy out there for her.