Support Forums

Full Version: I can't escape laziness and it is so depressing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't escape laziness, even if I mange to push something and get it going on I feel like I suffer while working, I always wanna sleep, I never feel like going out, and rather stay in bed most of the day.

The more I try to fight it, the less I wanna keep on working or doing anything.

I don't have a bit of self control as if I am controlled by a different mind.

When I feel like I have to do something, its just make me not want to do that, I never do my homework, and I am even too lazy to copy them, like fudge everything I rather do nothing kind of feeling always.
(07-22-2012, 08:56 AM)alonalon Wrote: [ -> ]I can't escape laziness, even if I mange to push something and get it going on I feel like I suffer while working, I always wanna sleep, I never feel like going out, and rather stay in bed most of the day.

The more I try to fight it, the less I wanna keep on working or doing anything.

I don't have a bit of self control as if I am controlled by a different mind.

When I feel like I have to do something, its just make me not want to do that, I never do my homework, and I am even too lazy to copy them, like fudge everything I rather do nothing kind of feeling always.

Are you depressed? Try eating better food, more energy-giving food, drinking lots of fluids, etc. Also try doing exercise, or even getting out of the house more. Endorphins are released during enjoyable activity which will make you feel better,
Eat bananas that should fix your problem Smile