Support Forums

Full Version: Ehh... Relationships are hard :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't really know what to say. I'm 20M, she's 19F. Dating for 3 years. Been getting really worked up over this. I'm not sure if I want to be in my relationship anymore, but at the same time I know I don't want to leave my girlfriend. This is the only real relationship I've been in, and I don't know what to do.

I think I'm just interested in trying other things while I'm still in college, mainly because I feel like this is the ideal time to meet people. I love my girlfriend, and could see myself marrying her, which is why I feel so conflicted. We have not had sex yet, although we try very often. She just thinks it's too painful so it never happens. I think the sex problem is one of the largest contributing factors, it's very very frustrating when almost every sexual encounter ends up disappointing.

I've been having a lot of sexual fantasies about other girls, some of which are of girls who used to have feelings for me. These are really bothering me because I love my girlfriend and really want her to be the first person I have sex with, but I feel like we're never going to have sex. Sex, sex, sex.

TL;DR - Love my girlfriend. Probably want to marry girlfriend. Want to see what other relationships are like because this has really been my only one. Haven't had sex even though we've been dating for 3 years and trying to have sex for at least 2 of those years. Not sure what to do.
(07-18-2012, 12:49 AM)Astrael Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really know what to say. I'm 20M, she's 19F. Dating for 3 years. Been getting really worked up over this. I'm not sure if I want to be in my relationship anymore, but at the same time I know I don't want to leave my girlfriend. This is the only real relationship I've been in, and I don't know what to do.

I think I'm just interested in trying other things while I'm still in college, mainly because I feel like this is the ideal time to meet people. I love my girlfriend, and could see myself marrying her, which is why I feel so conflicted. We have not had sex yet, although we try very often. She just thinks it's too painful so it never happens. I think the sex problem is one of the largest contributing factors, it's very very frustrating when almost every sexual encounter ends up disappointing.

I've been having a lot of sexual fantasies about other girls, some of which are of girls who used to have feelings for me. These are really bothering me because I love my girlfriend and really want her to be the first person I have sex with, but I feel like we're never going to have sex. Sex, sex, sex.

TL;DR - Love my girlfriend. Probably want to marry girlfriend. Want to see what other relationships are like because this has really been my only one. Haven't had sex even though we've been dating for 3 years and trying to have sex for at least 2 of those years. Not sure what to do.

:Im a woman too.. And maybe I know what she really feels. Some people will say, being virgin in the age of 20+ sucks, but I know there are still woman who considered virginity as a sacred weapon of woman.. Maybe she loves you that much and thinking IF ever She will surrender her virginity now, You will be gone and left her behind. That is most woman think. We afraid that after a sex man will leave us behind.