Support Forums

Full Version: Trying to get over this pain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently had a break-up with my 7 month ex girl friend. And I been trying to get over this pain, it's been a little over a week since then and the last time we talked was Saturday. We went out before this 3 times to be exact and it's pretty much been going on while we were growing up; we're both 19 now. The reason why we broke up was trust issues and insecurities, It happened because I thought she cheated on me and after the relationship ended it she had told me she never did. And she wanted to break up with me earlier because I didn't trust her. The problem is that she considers us friends no matter what, bff to be honest according to what she said. I'm trying to stay angry and remember what I didn't like about her so I'll get over her faster, I been avoiding contact since Saturday and I don't have her as a friend on Facebook (deleted her). This was just a way for me to vent because I don't want people I know to tell me I need to try and get her back or she wasn't good for you because I do love her but she wanted to break up so I'm not going to try and get her back if she doesn't want to put 100% in. I'm open to anybody opinions on the situation, so please comment I could use the talk now.
(07-17-2012, 11:12 PM)MrChill Wrote: [ -> ]I recently had a break-up with my 7 month ex girl friend. And I been trying to get over this pain, it's been a little over a week since then and the last time we talked was Saturday. We went out before this 3 times to be exact and it's pretty much been while we were growing up; we're both 19 now. The reason why we broke up was trust issues and insecurities, I had a probable cause to why I thought she cheated on me and after the relationship ended it she had told me she never did. And she wanted to break up with me earlier because I didn't trust her. The problem is that she considers us friends no matter what, bff to be honest according to what she said. I'm trying to stay angry and remember what I didn't like about her so I'll get over her faster, I been avoiding contact since Saturday and I don't have her as a friend on Facebook (deleted her). This was just a way for me to vent because I don't want people I know to tell me I need to try and get her back or she wasn't good for you because I do love her but she wanted to break up so I'm not going to try and get her back if she doesn't want to put 100% in. I'm open to anybody opinions on the situation, so please comment I could use the talk now.

: You know what, I am just like the woman in your story. BUT I left him not because I've found someone new but because I was too young to commit relationship before and my parents were against of having bf in a young age. and it was 7 years ago. Woman are foolish sometimes. But when they will do everything just to bring back the relationship she built with you before maybe that is something. But Im not really sure. LOVE LIFE is really Confusing!

(07-18-2012, 01:10 AM)masami Wrote: [ -> ]: You know what, I am just like the woman in your story. BUT I left him not because I've found someone new but because I was too young to commit relationship before and my parents were against of having bf in a young age. and it was 7 years ago. Woman are foolish sometimes. But when they will do everything just to bring back the relationship she built with you before maybe that is something. But Im not really sure. LOVE LIFE is really Confusing!

And I tell you, moving on does'nt mean you have to find someone new, it means you have to accept the reality that she's not yours anymore. They are not ours anymore Sad
(07-18-2012, 01:10 AM)masami Wrote: [ -> ]: You know what, I am just like the woman in your story. BUT I left him not because I've found someone new but because I was too young to commit relationship before and my parents were against of having bf in a young age. and it was 7 years ago. Woman are foolish sometimes. But when they will do everything just to bring back the relationship she built with you before maybe that is something. But Im not really sure. LOVE LIFE is really Confusing!

Thanks kinda cheered me up, when I was going out with her, I was like you, She was hinting at getting married and I was scared of it because that was my whole youth going down the drain but since I lost her marriage doesn't bother me anymore and I feel foolish because before dating me again she was in a long-term abusive relationship and I guess she wanted security. And she might try to bring back the relationship since she called the day after she broke up with me just to remain bff's but I don't feel that we were ever that way. I knew her when I little and when I moved away we barely talked she was a occasional love interest and the only girl I loved. Females confuse me so much Sad

(07-18-2012, 01:10 AM)masami Wrote: [ -> ]And I tell you, moving on does'nt mean you have to find someone new, it means you have to accept the reality that she's not yours anymore. They are not ours anymore Sad

Accepting that is hard when you have a relationship like mine on and off again, I don't why I can't get to sleep tonight to much to think about.
[QUOTE='MrChill' pid='282876' dateline='1342600765']
Thanks kinda cheered me up, when I was going out with her, I was like you, She was hinting at getting married and I was scared of it because that was my whole youth going down the drain but since I lost her marriage doesn't bother me anymore and I feel foolish because before dating me again she was in a long-term abusive relationship and I guess she wanted security. And she might try to bring back the relationship since she called the day after she broke up with me just to remain bff's but I don't feel that we were ever that way. I knew her when I little and when I moved away we barely talked she was a occasional love interest and the only girl I loved. Females confuse me so much Sad

:haha.. yeah. sometimes man can't understand woman Smile all you have to do is to respect what she really feels and after that, you will have her.
Update:
She tried to call me and I ignored it and simply said it was busy and now my feelings came back and now I'm wondering if I did the right thing, it's been 3 days since the call and I'm really debating with myself to call her back or not but I checked her FB and she moved on to somebody else a week ago. I'm thinking once I get completely over her I should call her but that will probably take a couple of weeks.
If you can't face it anymore, just tell her that you have feelings for her, she could understand and maybe you could get back together.